Bouvier, Jacqueline (later Kennedy) - Bouvier, Lee - Double Signed Book "One Special Summer"
Item #: H1397-CH1
Former first lady of the United States (1929-1994) during the presidency of John F. Kennedy and was regarded then and afterward as an international icon of style and culture.
Her book, signed as Jacqueline Bouvier, also signed by her sister Lee. This is a limited first edition (only 500 copies) of this delightful memoir written by the Bouvier sisters about their summer in Europe.
Folio, original marbled blue paper boards, original cardboard slipcase with photographic paper label, illustrated with drawings and decorations by both authors. Signatures of both Jacqueline (who formerly was Jacqueline Kennedy) and Lee Bouvier on first title page.
Original slipcase, hardcovers, 10.5 x 13.5 inches, in excellent condition.
About the book content:
In 1951, eighteen-year-old Lee Bouvier and her twenty-two-year-old sister Jacqueline took their first trip to Europe together. Jackie had already spent a year in France living with a French family and attending the Sorbonne. Her many cards and letters had made her sister Lee want nothing more than to see Europe with Jackie. Having convinced their parents, the two young ladies set off to see the continent. As they traveled, they sketched and kept notes, creating an illustrated journal of their time abroad, which they presented to their parents as a thank you upon their return.
• ALL ITEMS SHOWING PRICE ARE IN STOCK. Items no longer available will show as "Sold out".
• 100% Guaranteed authentic autographs. Certificate of Authenticity (CoA) on invoice.
• ALL ORIGINAL AUTOGRAPHS - Hand signed. We do not sell copies or reproductions.
• THE "TAMINO AUTOGRAPHS" semi-transparent legend over the pictures shown here does not exist in the actual item.
• PRICES ARE FINAL, and not negotiable.
SEE MORE ITEMS LIKE THIS IN Signed Books