Loewe, Ferdinand - Lot of 4 Playbills 1900-1904 - Inaugural Concerts of the Vienna Symphony Orchestra
Item #: B1694-8-B
The 4 playbills are: Playbill Ferdinand Loewe conducting Vienna Symphony Orchestra , 14 February 1900. Mendelssohn, Haendel, Brahms, Smetana. Oboe: Alexander Wunderer. Playbill Ferdinand Loewe conducting Vienna Symphony, 15 March 1904. Brahms, Hugo Wolf, Beethoven. From the estate of Melanie Koechert, lover of Hugo Wolf. Playbill Ferdinand Loewe conducting Vienna Symphony Orchestra, 18 January 1900. Weber, Mozart, Schubert, Beethoven. First concert ever of the orchestra, founded by Ferdinand Loewe!. Playbill Ferdinand Loewe conducting Vienna Symphony Orchestra , 30 January 1900. Gluck, Liszt, Weber, Beethoven. Piano: Lucilla Tolomei. Set includes the 3 first concerts of the Vienna Symphony Orchestra, and a total of 4 playbills. Sizes range from 5.75 x 9.25 inches to 8 x 10.75 inches
• ALL ITEMS SHOWING PRICE ARE IN STOCK. Items no longer available will show as "Sold out".
• 100% Guaranteed authentic autographs. Certificate of Authenticity (CoA) on invoice.
• ALL ORIGINAL AUTOGRAPHS - Hand signed. We do not sell copies or reproductions.
• THE "TAMINO AUTOGRAPHS" semi-transparent legend over the pictures shown here does not exist in the actual item.
• PRICES ARE FINAL, and not negotiable.
SEE MORE ITEMS LIKE THIS IN Unsigned Conductor Programs