Loewe, Ferdinand - Lot of 6 Programs 1904-1909
Item #: B1679-8-A
The 6 programs are: - Ferdinand Loewe conducting Vienna Symphony Orchestra , 29-30 January 1907. Haydn, Bach, Elgar, Wagner. Pianists: Julius Fischer, Jan Brandts-Buys & Marguerite Melville. - Ferdinand Loewe conducting Vienna Symphony Orchestra , 28-29 december 1909. Berlioz, Bach, Schumann, R. Strauss. Pianist: Harold Bauer. - Ferdinand Loewe conducting Vienna Symphony Orchestra , 4 December 1906. Haydn, Mozart, Berlioz. Violin: Annie de Jong. - Recital by Amalie Loewe. At the piano: Ferdinand Loewe. Vienna, 5 December 1906. Schumann, Schubert, Hugo Wolf, Brahms, Carl Loewe, Cornelius, Mendelssohn. - Hugo Wolf Recital by Amalie Loewe and Ludwig Hess. At the piano: Ferdinand Loewe. Vienna, 5 March 1908. Songs of Hugo Wolf. - Program Hugo Wolf Recital by Else Schünemann and Johannes Messchaert. At the piano: Ferdinand Loewe. Songs of Hugo Wolf.Three Hugo Wolf related items from the estate of Melanie Koechert, lover of Hugo Wolf. Sizes range from 7.5 x 10.5 inches to 9.5 x 11.5 inches
• ALL ITEMS SHOWING PRICE ARE IN STOCK. Items no longer available will show as "Sold out".
• 100% Guaranteed authentic autographs. Certificate of Authenticity (CoA) on invoice.
• ALL ORIGINAL AUTOGRAPHS - Hand signed. We do not sell copies or reproductions.
• THE "TAMINO AUTOGRAPHS" semi-transparent legend over the pictures shown here does not exist in the actual item.
• PRICES ARE FINAL, and not negotiable.
SEE MORE ITEMS LIKE THIS IN Unsigned Conductor Programs