Salzburg Festival - Print Signed by Multiple Artists 1910!
Item #: GA1364-GX263
The Salzburg Festival started officially in 1920, however, Salzburg had music festivals organized from 1877 through 1910 by the International Mozarteum Foundation, and sponsored by the Mozart-Gemeinde (Mozart Community). Vintage print showing Mozart composing at the piano, and inspired by angels and mystical figures, issued by the Mozart-Gemeinde in 1910 for concerts when the foundation stone was laid for the current Mozarteum building in Salzburg. Signed by multiple famous artists, including (from top left, counterclockwise): Andres de Segurola, Geraldine Farrar, Antonio Scotti, Gertrude Foerstel, Gerhard Lehmann, Olga Tremelli, Lilli Lehmann, Frida Hempel, Johanna Gadski, Melanie Kurt, Heta Heber, Leo Slezak, Richard Mayr, Willy Paul, Alexander Haydter, Georg Maikl plus 5 unidentified signatures - a total of 21 signatures. Ink stamp by the Mozart Feier, Salzburg and one with the legend "Grundsteinlegung des Mozarthauses, Salzburg", dated on August 6th, 1910.
Size is 15.6 x 11.25 inches, central fold, otherwise in very good condition.
• ALL ITEMS SHOWING PRICE ARE IN STOCK. Items no longer available will display legend "Sold out" instead of price.
• 100% Guaranteed authentic autographs.
• ALL ORIGINAL AUTOGRAPHS - Hand signed. We do not sell copies or reproductions.
• THE "TAMINO AUTOGRAPHS" semi-transparent legend over the pictures shown here does NOT exist in the actual item.
• PRICES ARE FINAL, and not negotiable.
SEE MORE ITEMS LIKE THIS IN RECENTLY ADDED