Massenet, Jules - Signed Manon Vocal Score 1895
Item #: M5046-ABE
French opera composer (1842-1912), one of the greatest creators of operas from his time.
Vocal score with autograph music quotation - First and final revised edition vocal score containing the Fabliau (to replace the Gavotte in Act III). Original guilt wrappers, including the variant for performance without a ballet, and the very rare "Annexe A" containing the Fabliau, composed in 1884 for the great soprano Georgette Brejean-Silver.
This is the final version of Manon as revised by Massenet and the most authoritative printing of the opera. Light foxing, a few pages are loose, otherwise a remarkable copy with the very rare original semi-hard paper wrappers. BOLDLY SIGNED by Jules Massenet, who also wrote a short music quotation from the opera on the page facing the title page. 395 pages
• ALL ITEMS SHOWING PRICE ARE IN STOCK. Items no longer available will show as "Sold out".
• 100% Guaranteed authentic autographs. Certificate of Authenticity (CoA) on invoice.
• ALL ORIGINAL AUTOGRAPHS - Hand signed. We do not sell copies or reproductions.
• THE "TAMINO AUTOGRAPHS" semi-transparent legend over the pictures shown here does not exist in the actual item.
• PRICES ARE FINAL, and not negotiable.
SEE MORE ITEMS LIKE THIS IN Signed Books