Braslau, Sophie - Lot of Signed Programs, Signature Cut + Unsigned Photograph
Item #: GG5994-GX159A
American contralto (1892 -1935).
Lot of 2 signed concert programs, signature cut, and one unsigned photograph, shown as herself. First program is from First Presbyterian Church (city unknown) from January 2, 1925 contains lots of penciled in-text along with Breslau's signature (last name only) in pen at bottom, 6.5 x 9.75 inches, some tape residue on back, otherwise in very good condition. The other program for a November 16, 1923 recital at the Plymouth Congregational Church (no city listed) is inscribed with her full signature at the top, folded 5.75 x 9.25 inch document, with some tape at the bottom and top and otherwise in excellent condition. Also included: one 3.25 x 4.75 inch signature cut, with mounting traces on verso but in otherwise excellent condition as well as one 3.75 x 7.75 unsigned photograph, shown as herself, mounting traces on verso but in otherwise excellent condition. Not sold separately.
• ALL ITEMS SHOWING PRICE ARE IN STOCK. Items no longer available will show as "Sold out".
• 100% Guaranteed authentic autographs. Certificate of Authenticity (CoA) on invoice.
• ALL ORIGINAL AUTOGRAPHS - Hand signed. We do not sell copies or reproductions.
• THE "TAMINO AUTOGRAPHS" semi-transparent legend over the pictures shown here does not exist in the actual item.
• PRICES ARE FINAL, and not negotiable.
SEE MORE ITEMS LIKE THIS IN Singer Autographs - Lots