Busch, Fritz - His Personal Scores for Wagner´s Full Ring Signed
Item #: H1642-MRR1
Famous German conductor (1890-1951), was music director at Glyndebourne and spent years in South America.
Fritz Busch conducted a truly epic series of ring cycles at Teatro Colón in Buenos Aires, Argentina and at Teatro Solís, in Montevideo, Uruguay, in 1935-36, these are probably the scores used to study.
Set of 4 scores for Richard Wagner´s cycle "Der Ring des Nibelungen", reduction for piano and orchestra by Karl Klindworth, published in the 1880s by B. Schotts Söhnen, two of the signed and with many markings and annotations inside.
- Das Rheingold, 216 numbered pages plus hard covers, 11 x 13.5 inches, ink stamped on frontend and title pages "Property of Fritz Busch", signed as "Busch" on frontend page. Many markings and annotations inside the score in crayon and pencil.
- Die Walkure, 274 numbered pages and hard covers, 11 x 13.5 inches. Signed and inscribed in 1881 by a previous owner in German on title page, ink stamps indicating "Property of Fritz Busch" on frontend and title pages. Many markings and annotations inside the score in crayon and pencil.
- Siegfried, 299 numbered pages and hard covers, 11 x 13.5 inches. Signed and dated in 1888 by previous owner in German on frontend page, with full signature by Fritz Busch on frontend page plus half signature (as "Busch" only) on title page, ink stamp indicating "property of Fritz Busch".
- Gotterdammerung, 357 numbered pages and hard covers, 11 x 13.25 inches. Ink stamped on frontend and title page "Property of Fritz Busch".
All 4 from very good to excellent condition, some wear on covers. A fantastic testimony of a famous conductor - from the estate of Fritz Busch. See scans.
• ALL ORIGINAL AUTOGRAPHS - Hand signed. We don't sell copies or reproductions.
• PRICES ARE FINAL, and not negotiable.
See the newest autographs and memorabilia added to this category in our RECENTLY ADDED section - Select the proper filter.