Ortega y Gasset, Jose - Autograph Letters Signed 1916-1918
Spanish philosopher and writer (1883-1955), an influential figure known mostly for his "Filosofía de la Vida" (Philosophy of Life) and "La Rebelión de las Masas" ("The Revolt of the Masses", 1929).
Set of 8 letters, sold together or separately, some handwritten, one is typed, with very interesting content. Each letter is signed, on paper with his letterhead, all have been written at the end of WWI, in the period 1916-1918 in different places, such as Zumaya, Madrid, Buenos Aires and Málaga, and addressed to Estanislao Zeballos (1854-1923), Argentinian politician, lawyer and also writer, Foreign Affairs Minister and a prominent intellectual of his time. In Spanish, sold untranslated.
SOLD INDIVIDUALLY at different prices - Click on thumbnails for more details on each letter.
Please contact us if you would like to purchase the entire lot of 7 letters still available at a greatly reduced price ($6,850, price is final).
• ALL ITEMS SHOWING PRICE ARE IN STOCK. Items no longer available will show as "Sold out".
• 100% Guaranteed authentic autographs. Certificate of Authenticity (CoA) on invoice.
• ALL ORIGINAL AUTOGRAPHS - Hand signed. We do not sell copies or reproductions.
• THE "TAMINO AUTOGRAPHS" semi-transparent legend over the pictures shown here does not exist in the actual item.
• PRICES ARE FINAL, and not negotiable.
SEE MORE ITEMS LIKE THIS IN Literature Autographs