Haydn, Joseph - Signed Title Page of a Score
Item #: M7436-W
Celebrated Austrian composer (1732-1809), one of the greatest of the Classical period and known as the "Father of the Symphony" and the "Father of the String Quartet". Haydn was a friend of Mozart and a tutor of Beethoven.
Signed title page of the cantata "Ariana a Naxos" (composed in 1789), printed score for solo soprano and keyboard, with text describing the setting of the cantata. Haydn signed on the lower right corner, this is just the title page (not the full score), size is 12 x 9 inches, and it is in excellent condition. Autographs of Haydn are very rare.
ALSO INCLUDED is a vintage lithograph of Haydn, 8.6 x 10.25 inches, probably from the early 19th century, in excellent condition. See scans.
SEE PRICE BELOW
WATCH THIS CANTATA
Het Concertgebouw Amsterdam - December 23rd, 2011.
Sinfonia Rotterdam o.l.v. Conrad van Alphen Soliste: Rosanne van Sandwijk
• ALL ITEMS SHOWING PRICE ARE IN STOCK. Items no longer available will show as "Sold out".
• 100% Guaranteed authentic autographs. Certificate of Authenticity (CoA) on invoice.
• ALL ORIGINAL AUTOGRAPHS - Hand signed. We do not sell copies or reproductions.
• THE "TAMINO AUTOGRAPHS" semi-transparent legend over the pictures shown here does not exist in the actual item.
• PRICES ARE FINAL, and not negotiable.
SEE MORE ITEMS LIKE THIS IN Composer Autograph Manuscripts